Vehicle protection & mechanical breakdown protection – Insurance coverage includes emergency road side assistance, vehicle rental coverage & motel/hotel coverage in the event of a car breakdown
Buying a vehicle is a great investment. Make sure you protect your investment with vehicle insurance. Unexpected mechanical breakdowns and unforeseen costly repairs can be a real worry. With vehicles containing thousands of specialized parts and hi-tech components and the cost of auto repairs increasing about 5% per year, an expensive vehicle repair can most definitely be a financial burden. Vehicle insurance will help you avoid such financial turmoil.
Our vehicle protection plans provide you with the peace of mind you need to make the most out of your car. These plans include mechanical breakdown protection and have a ton of car add-ons to choose from, including powertrain, transmission, electrical and brake coverage. See below for more details on vehicle insurance or contact Marina Redmile or Megan Mclsaac today!
CANADA & UNITED STATE COVERAGE
- FCPP covers your vehicle anywhere in Can ada and the continental United States
- FCPP will quickly and efficiently handle your claim. Repair costs are paid directly to the repair facility on authorized services, saving you from out-of-pocket expenses and the inconvenience of waiting for reimbursement
- In the event you choose to sell your vehicle, you can apply to transfer the coverage to the next owner for the remainder of Policy/Contract term
- Plans have a choice of $100 or $200 deductible per repair visit, plus applicable taxes, on all covered repairs. In the event the same component fails again, no deductible will be charged for its repair or replacement.
- The selected deductible will be reduced by $50 when repairs are performed at your selling dealer.
OPTIONAL COVERAGE AVAILABLE
- (Coverage included in select Mechanical Breakdown Policies) If the Plan selected on your Mechanical Breakdown Insurance Policy includes EBR (Experienced Based Refund), you can apply for a refund as soon as the Policy has expired by time. Refunds are based on the amount you originally paid for the Policy, up to a maximum of $2,000, less your deductible. Criteria for EBR claim include:
- Original Policyholder must still be registered owner of vehicle.
- No mechanical or any other benefit claims were made during the entire term.
- EBR claim must be requested and received in the allotted time frame.
Are You Prepared?
Imagine not being able to work because of an illness or injury. Would you be able to carry the financial load until you are able to start working again? If you pass away, would you be putting an additional financial burden on your family?
First Canadian Insurance helps assure that in the event of your covered death or disability the insured vehicle payments will be made to your lender to reduce or eliminate debt.
What are the Benefits?
- Benefit payments are tax-free, paid directly to the lender and never have to be re-paid.
- Creditor insurance pays over and above any additional insurance.
- Premiums are calculated based on your financed amount NOT on your age.
- No medical exam is required.
- No occupational restrictions.
- Enrolment is voluntary and made available at the time your loan or leasing agreement commences, so premiums can be included in financing as an easy payment option.
- Plans are available to both the customer and the co-signer.
- Customize coverage to fit your needs.
- Benefits are paid in addition to any other insurance.